Change of Personal Details

If you change your name, address or telephone number, please notify us immediately so that we can amend your records. 

you can click on the link in the "Online Services" tab to send this electronically or please phone or attend the practice to advise the receptionist.

NHS ScotlandThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website